Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The new me



Ok Life has changed yet again in a big way. I am still trying to get used to being home in the daytime. It is also weird having the son home a couple days a week (but fun). I have a new laptop ( got a good price on a refurbished one, and a little help from my fairy godmother). I am going to key west next week (again thank jessie!).

You may notice in my picture to the left some changes in my appearance. Yes those are real glasses. It occured to me when I couldn't read my son his bedtime story and I couldn't read the hymn numbers posted on the wall in church that I may need some help. I now have to wear glasses full time and the Dr. said I could put off bifocals for a year or two. Wow that just makes me feel so old all at once!!! I always expected to need reading glasses, but distance glasses? Wow. Did I mention I also got my nose pierced?


The most exciting news is there is a cute little boutique in New Hope that is going to take my bags on consignment. I am so excited and so tired from all the work I have been doing to get them done and over there this week. They all just need finishing touches and putting together. Pictures to come when all are completed.


Here are some pics from our first tie dye experience in New Hope.


No comments: