Tuesday, June 24, 2008

tie dye fantasy!!!

Well I got a box of goodies from Dharma trading company with lots and lots of dye and shirts and stuff to color my world. I am in love with the idea of sewing designs into shirts and skirts. I did a skirt the colors were faded but it still looks cool. For myself I have a v-neck t-shirt onto which I have stitched a peace sign, the son and the husband are getting the batman logo sewn on and I did a star wars one on an extra large shirt. I hope it all works out well, I have a lot of ideas for tie dyed bags and such. I am in nerd/craft heaven!!! But I need to go to bed, too many late nights and it is hard to get up and make pancakes on the sons' days at home. He was not impressed by my peanut butter pancakes this morning! Everyone is a critic!!

No comments: