Wednesday, June 18, 2008

getting the bags done!





Yipee! I just put my first bag on my etsy store! I have a felted one drying downstairs and my "cocktail" purse just needs edging and lining. Hopefully now that I have some designs worked out, I can make some patterns and start pumping them out.

I spent most of the morning taking pictures and up loading them. I am starting to get the hang of the new camera. here are some of my latest crafting projects. The first 2 pics are the before shots of our shrinky dink adventure. The next 2 pics are of the box I mod podged (I love that stuff) using Bazil paper (love that too) in order to keep our xbox games and controlers organized and away from chewing bunnies!! We call it the xbox box!

Today will bring more shrinky dinking and hopefully another bag or 2 finished!!


No comments: