Friday, July 4, 2008

I have done it!!!








As of yesterday I have 4 of my bags in a shop in New Hope. I worked like a fiend all week (still didn't finish one of them) but finally managed to get them over there. They loved them and set up a display in the front of the store with them. I took the pictures quickly so they are a little fuzzy, but I still can't believe they are out there! I really wanted to get the cherry bag done, but after talking with the owners of the store, I need to add a zipper closure to the bag. They also really want more mini messenger bags. I need to also design a smaller bag.



I need to use today to get ready for the trip to the keys. I need to bring projects to work on and I want to get some ideas for tropical inspired bags. I really want to incorperate cocktail umbrellas into a bag, but I am still working on just how to do it. I mod podged a few, but they are still pretty fragile. Maybe I need that stuff you dip flowers into. I will need to experiment (my favorite part !)

Edit: I just got a call, my petite messenger bag sold this morning as soon as the store opened!!! It was going to sell for around $85. Yipee!!!

Happy 4th!!!

No comments: