Monday, April 27, 2009

This is getting serious!







I have had 2 great selling weekends and I am right now with my bro setting up a website just for the belly dance wear and custom garb. I am very excited. My bike pants with the silk bell bottom tiers are a huge hit, and my new choli tops would sell better in different colors. I am getting geared up to take my tie dyes to The Dead shows in Philly this weekend.






I am also getting some major sproutage on my vegtable garden. Here is a list of what I have started:



Peppers, Tomato,green and yellow squash, cantalope,cilantro,parsely,basil, oregano,sage,tyme,sunflowers,broccoli,spinach, lettuce, carrots, lavendar,oregano,acorn squash,onion.






pictures to come!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Hey Crafty girl,

I meant to tell you about something I have been seeing all over campus lately. Tie dye cotton scarves. As far as I can tell they are just pieces of tie died cotton (broad cloth maybe) surged at the ends. They look really cute and I bet they would be easy for someone crafty to make :) I have seen different widths from narrow and really long to rather wide and still pretty long. Either way I have definitely seen a lot of them around lately. Just at thought :)