Friday, April 10, 2009

Is this week over yet?

I feel like I have been running a marathon this past week, except I can't seem to get ahead. With the kid out of school and all the million of other commitments I have piled on myself, I haven't had a moments rest. It has all been mostly good, except for Wednesday which was a day from hell, but hopefully tomorrow after cleaning the martial arts school and 2 hours of core and grappeling classes, after making jello eggs, pound cake and brownies and before Easter Vigil services at night, I will have time to take pics of my new tie dyes for ETSY and get all the prototypes done for my new choli tops. I am really hoping to do well at the belly jam. I think my tie dyed belly dance wear is really different. I also found out how to make my own bindi's so I am going to give that a whirl.

The garden is coming along. I got most of the cold weather leafy veggies planted outside and I am all set up to start planting seeds inside for transplanting outside. I am using up the old plastic milk containers I have had laying around and I want to use old cans I have been saving instead of going out and buying flower pots. I also still have to go get some fruit seeds. My strawberries that come up every year have already started to come up. This year I am ready to can so hopefully it won't go to waste this year. I wasn't prepared for the strawberries last year.
Well enough chat, I have seeds to plant and patterns to make, and hula hoops to tape!!!

No comments: